Specializing in defense, infrastructural protection, and threat analysis, NCPA creates adaptable, cost-effective solutions that protect individual liberty and maintain the free flow of commerce and the safety of the public at large.
If you’re like most Americans, you see increasing threats – not just from traditional enemies who threaten us regularly and vocally, but from less recognizable organizations and people who are readily prepared to use terror to do us harm. From 9/11 to the Boston Bombings, terror can occur right here on American soil. These traditional enemies and less recognizable organizations continue to plot and plan … and they have the capability to do the entire U.S. real damage and destruction.
NCPA’s National Security research draws on decades of combined military and counterterrorism experience from Executive Director Allen B. West and Senior Fellow David Grantham.
National Security Research
- America Should Be Ready, Venezuela Might Become the Next Syria
- Do World Leaders Actually Know How to Respond to Terrorism?
- Are You Disoriented Yet?
- For Latin America, The Legacy of Communism is in its Response
- Terrorism in Latin America (Part One): The Infiltration of Islamic Extremists
- Three Reasons Why the United States Should Defund the U.N. Palestinian Refugee Program
- Antiquities and Conflict: Changing Military Strategy
- How Defense Dollars Are Wasted on Security Assistance
- The Economics of NATO Expansion